Fall in Love With Flooring Sweeps
https://www.diynetwork.com/sponsored/sweepstakes/fall-in-love-with-flooring-sweepstakes.html
Enter at this link above! Thanks for visiting my blog! And I'm going to try to be consistent throughout the entire blog. Every post, I will list an end date for the contest from the Official Rules for that contest, and I will list whether or not that contest is daily or one time.
Occurrence: One Entry Daily.
End Date: November 21, 2019 5:00 PM EST
Open to All US Residents including the District of Columbia 21 years of age or older
Official Rules Page: https://www.diynetwork.com/sponsored/sweepstakes/fall-in-love-with-flooring-sweepstakes.html
Just click on the rules tab
Enter at this link above! Thanks for visiting my blog! And I'm going to try to be consistent throughout the entire blog. Every post, I will list an end date for the contest from the Official Rules for that contest, and I will list whether or not that contest is daily or one time.
Occurrence: One Entry Daily.
End Date: November 21, 2019 5:00 PM EST
Open to All US Residents including the District of Columbia 21 years of age or older
Official Rules Page: https://www.diynetwork.com/sponsored/sweepstakes/fall-in-love-with-flooring-sweepstakes.html
Just click on the rules tab
Comments
Post a Comment